martedì 4 settembre 2012

Presentation :)


Dear readers I introduce myself,
Here’s E., I’m a girl who studies trying to get a further opportunity for her future, but who’s in love with Style, not just with fashion ‘cause it’s fleeting, but rather with class which is eternal.:)
I’m not rich, but I do my best even if my budget is not unlimited; that’s the reason why I decided to write this blog. It will be a sort of diary where I’m gonna write my tricks to make efficient, for different occasions, the same outfit. We will see how to valorize our strong points especially for curvy girls (here I’m on my home ground!). Anyway
this could be a way to gain a little amount of self-esteem and to share ideas!
I do not want to teach nothing to nobody, but exclusivelly to share ideas! :)


                                                                                                    Be enthusiastic

                                                                                                                           E.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento