martedì 4 settembre 2012

Rainy day between study & beauty! :)

Today the rain is unpredictable, it comes, it goes away, it comes back, it stops, it starts again,... AAAAAA!!
Because of the rain I haven't been able to organize anything for tonight!

I spent the whole day studying , but at 5:00 pm I stopped because I got very tired and I decided to dedicate to myself 2 hours! ;)

I started, as usual, cleaning my face, than I pluck my "mustache" and eyebrows off. After that I had a cold and invigorating shower and I made a hair treatment! :D



My skin is very sensitive and easily irritable, consequently I'm always looking for the perfect product! How is your skin? which products do you use? :)

Moreover in this period I’ve a little ACNE problem and my doc. prescribed me "Tetralysal", for 2/3 months. I'll tell you what will happen!

Does anyone of you use it?

For face cleansing I use gel cleanance of Eau Thermale Avène morning and evening.

To plunck "mustache" I use Professional Strip of Lycia with titanium dioxide and I am very enthusiastic of this one!

Eyebrows? Rigorously tweezers! :)

I hope I've been helpful and I’d be very happy to read something about you! :) Bye!

Be enthusiastic
E. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento